- Start Date: 21st of August 2023
- End Date:15th of September 2023
- Time: 10am – 1pm (WAT)
- Schedule: Monday, Wednesday
Prerequisites This course doesn’t require any prior programming knowledge.
Who Should Attend?
This course can be taken by anyone who wants to learn the art of web design/development
COURSE OBJECTIVES After the completion of the Certificate in Web Design Course you will be able to:
- Design websites using HTML
- Style websites built with HTML using CSS
- Work with Java-script to handle events
- Create impressive websites with Twitter Bootstrap
- Work with Twitter Bootstrap features
- Use jQuery Content Hover Plugin
- Use jQuery UI components
- Instructor-led Live Sessions
- Real-life Case Studies
- 24 x 7 Expert Support
- Internationally Recognised Certificates
FAQS What are the system requirements for this course? Operating System: Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS. Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS or 20 GB for 64-bit OS Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver Display: 800 x 600 What if I miss a class? All classes are recorded and uploaded on our Learning Management System(LMS). So you can catch up on your course during your free time if you miss a class. Do I receive a certificate after completing the Course? Yes, you receive an internationally recognized certificate after the course. Who are the Instructors? Our Instructors are in-house professionals with at least 5 years of relevant experience in various domains. They are subject matter experts and are trained to provide a great learning experience.