- Start Date: 25th September 2023
- End Date: 27th of October 2023
- Time: 10am – 1pm (WAT)
- Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday
User interface and user experience design is a high-demand field, but the skills and knowledge you will learn in this Specialization are applicable to a wide variety of careers, from marketing to web design to human-computer interaction. The UI/UX Design Specialization brings a design-centric approach to user interface and user experience design, and offers practical, skill-based instruction centered around a visual communications perspective, rather than on one focused on marketing or programming alone. In course, you will summarize and demonstrate all stages of the UI/UX development process, from user research to defining a project’s strategy, scope, and information architecture, to developing sitemaps and wireframes. You’ll learn current best practices and conventions in UX design and apply them to create effective and compelling screen-based experiences for websites or apps.
Prerequisites This course doesn’t require any prior knowledge.
- Create your first UX brief & persona
- How to use premade UI kits
- How to choose colors
- Prototype your designs with interactions
- Create quick wireframes
- how to pick the correct fonts
- Build mobile app prototypes
- Instructor-led Live Sessions
- Real-life Case Studies
- 24 x 7 Expert Support