- Start Date: 14th of June
- End Date: 11th of July
- Time: 10am – 1pm (WAT)
- Schedule: Tuesdays, Thursdays
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. You can find PMPs leading projects in nearly every country and, unlike other certifications that focus on a particular geography or domain, the PMP® is truly global. As a PMP, you can work in virtually any industry, with any methodology and in any location.The PMP also increases your earning potential. PMP certification holders earn 17 percent more than their non-certified peers according to the Project Management Salary Survey—Eighth Edition.Employers benefit as well. When more than one-third of their project managers are PMP-certified, organizations complete more of their projects on time, on budget and meeting original goals. (Pulse of the Profession® study, PMI, 2015.)The PMP signifies that you speak and understand the global language of project management and connects you to a community of professionals, organizations and experts worldwide.
Pre-requisite: Minimum Secondary School leaving certificate
Who Should Attend?
- Project managers
- Associate/Asst. Manager – Projects
- Team leads/Managers
- Project Executives/Engineers
- Software Developers
- Technical Project Managers
- Project Delivery Managers
- Business Analysts
- Individuals who intend to pursue a career in project management
Our Project Management Professional (PMP) Course Objectives are:
- Gain knowledge about Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI)® best practices and standards of Project Management
- Obtain 35 contact hours upon completion of this course, which is required to take the exam
- Prepare further to succeed in the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam
- Understand where projects fit within an Organization and its strategy
- Focus on project benefits in addition to the traditional focus on project outputs
- Recognize and recall formal Project Management terms and practices used in the industry globally
- Apply formal tools and techniques to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control & close a project
- Apply knowledge management techniques in a project
- Understand the internal and external factors that influences the projects such organization structures, process assets and enterprise environmental factors
- Understand Project Manager’s skills and competencies
- Analyse and integrate various areas of project management like scope, schedule, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk, procurement & stakeholders
- Apply the concepts and processes of Project Integration Management
- Gain the ability to apply Agile considerations in real projects, in all the project knowledge areas
- Instructor-led Live Sessions
- Real-life Case Studies
- Lifetime Access
- 24 x 7 Expert Support
What are the system requirements for this course?
Operating System: Windows 8 or Mac OS.
Processor: Minimum Intel Pentium 4 or higher.
Memory: Minimum 4GB RAM recommended.
Screen resolution: 1280 x 1024 or larger.
Application window size: 1024 x 680 or larger.
What if I miss a class?
You will never miss a lecture at HiiT Online Training! You can choose either of the two options:
- View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS.
- You can attend the missed session in any other live batch.
Can I attend a demo session before enrollment?
We always keep limited number of participants in a live session to maintain the Quality Standards. But, unfortunately participation in a live class without enrolment is not possible.
Who are the Instructors?
Our Instructors are in-house professionals at least 5 years of relevant experience in various domains. They are subject matter experts and are trained to provide a great learning experience.