- Start Date: 14th of November 2022
- End Date: 3rd of February 2023
- Time: 2pm – 4pm (WAT)
- Schedule: Tuesdays, Thursdays
This course is for absolutely anyone seeking to learn the basics of Amazon Web Services (AWS). Even if you have never logged into the AWS console before, we’ll guide you through the fundamental services that make up the AWS platform.
PrerequisitesThis course doesn’t require any prior programming knowledge.
Who Should Attend?
This course can be taken by anyone who wants to begin a career in cloud computing with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
After the completion of this course, you will understand the following:
- AWS Cloud essentials and overview components of a computer network
- AWS Fundamentals
- AWS Console and Usage
- AWS software development kit and command line tool kit
- Monitoring and Metrics