- Start Date: 21st of August 2023
- End Date: 15th of September 2023
- Time: 2pm – 4pm (WAT)
- Schedule: Tuesdays, Thursdays
The Product Management course is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the principles and practices involved in managing a successful product throughout its lifecycle. Students will learn the essential skills and techniques required to identify market opportunities, define product strategy, conduct market research, and effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams to bring products to market.
Prerequisites This course doesn’t require any prior knowledge.
Who Should Attend?
- Aspiring Product Managers
- Entrepreneurs and Startup Founders
- Cross-Functional Team Members
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts and Consultants
- UX/UI Designers
- Engineers and Developers
- Instructor-led Live Sessions
- Real-life Case Studies
- 24 x 7 Expert Support