STARTS: 7th of September
ENDS: 9th of October
TIME: 10am – 1pm
SCHEDULE: Mon, Wed
Hadoop is an Apache project (i.e. an open source software) to store & process Big Data. Hadoop stores Big Data in a distributed & fault tolerant manner over commodity hardware. Afterwards, Hadoop tools are used to perform parallel data processing over HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System).As organizations have realized the benefits of Big Data Analytics, so there is a huge demand for Big Data & Hadoop professionals. Companies are looking for Big data & Hadoop experts with the knowledge of Hadoop Ecosystem and best practices about HDFS, MapReduce, Spark, HBase, Hive, Pig, Oozie, Sqoop & Flume.
|Understanding Big Data and Hadoop|
|Hadoop Architecture and HDFS|
|Hadoop MapReduce Framework|
|Advanced Hadoop MapReduce|
|Advanced Apache Hive and HBase|
|Advanced Apache HBase|
|Processing Distributed Data with Apache Spark|
|Oozie and Hadoop Project|
- Instructor-led Live Sessions
- Real-life Case Studies
- Lifetime Access
- 24 x 7 Expert Support
After the completion of the UI/UX Course you will be able to:
- In-depth knowledge of Big Data and Hadoop including HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System), YARN (Yet Another Resource Negotiator) & MapReduce
- Comprehensive knowledge of various tools that fall in Hadoop Ecosystem like Pig, Hive, Sqoop,Flume, Oozie, and HBase
- The capability to ingest data in HDFS using Sqoop & Flume, and analyze those large datasets stored in the HDFS
- Projects which are diverse in nature covering various data sets from multiple domains such as banking, telecommunication, social media, insurance, and e-commerce
What are the system requirements for this course? Operating System: Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS.
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher.
Memory: 4GB recommended.
Screen resolution: 1280 x 1024 or larger.
Application window size: 1024 x 680 or larger.
What if I miss a class? You will never miss a lecture at HiiT Online Training! You can choose either of the two options:
- View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS.
- You can attend the missed session in any other live batch.
Can I attend a demo session before enrollment? We always keep limited number of participants in a live session to maintain the Quality Standards. But, unfortunately participation in a live class without enrolment is not possible.
Who are the Instructors? Our Instructors are in-house professionals at least 5 years of relevant experience in various domains. They are subject matter experts and are trained to provide a great learning experience.
No Reviews found for this course.